My little Kindergarten Sanders
Holy Moly! I am so tired! Today I woke up to day 5 of a sinus infection (Dr. friends, will Zithromax or Cipro help? I have both) and a full day of work to look forward to. We painted 3 more bookshelves with some of the older boys. The library is almost done!! When we left they were beginning to plaster the walls and even out the dirt floor! As soon as that is finished we will lay the linoleum, bring in the bookshelves and start organizing the books! After painting the bookshelves we painted 10 HUGE tables, and began the wonderful task of sanding three of the 20 benches that we will sand and paint tomorrow. Today was exhausting and if I had the ability to take a warm shower, drink some hot tea and go to bed I would. Until then I'll bundle up and hope for the best. There is still no word from Samuel, but I have not stopped hoping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Lisa - I hope you feel better soon. I'm incredibly inspired by all that you're doing and I love reading this blog. I'll say a prayer for Samuel and hope for his return to you guys soon.
ReplyDeleteOur family is praying for Samuel and for you as well. Can't wait to hear all that God has taught you while there!
ReplyDeletesorry, you've probably alreay decided by now, but i had been offline for a few days and out of town. anyway, both azithro and cipro should cover it assuming your infection is one of the typical bacterial offenders. alternatively, you could go without antibiotics as most sinus infections are viral and most bacterial infections will self resolve anyway in the same time period it would take for antibiotics to be effective.
ReplyDelete